Hollywood updates : 20 best Hollywood songs. The most liked songs by Indians.

🇭 🇴 🇱 🇱 🇾 🇼 🇴 🇴 🇩
 🇺 🇵 🇩 🇦 🇹 🇪 🇸 


The most liked Hollywood songs by Indians.Top 20 songs which are very famous in India. Would you like to know which songs are these? 


Ok friends so chalie dekhte hai ki vo kaun se hollywood songs hai Jo India me bhi bahoot hi famous hai. To dosto Mai un songs ki list niche de dwta ki jisase app asani se vo sabhi songs collect kar sake so friends let's do it... 


No 1. Closer

No 2. See you again

No 3. Chip thrills

No 4. We don't talk anymore 

No5. What do you mean

No 6. Faded 

No 7. alone

No 8. shape of you

No 9. Galway girl

No 10. perfect

No 11. closer-kabira mashup

No 12. Sick boy

No 13. dangerously

No 14. Attention

No 15. sorry


No 16. Despecito

No 17. Let me love you

No 18. Don't let me down



No 19. I'm the one

No 20. The way I am



Hey dosto to ye the 20 songs almost india me  sabse jyada pasant kie jaane wale songs hai.

To dosto apko ye post kaisi lagi comment box me jaroor batayie aur in me se apka favorite gaana kaun sa hai ye bhi comment me jaroor batayie. 

⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔ ⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔   ⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔

More for you.👇👇👇

https://infohelpweb.blogspot.com/2018/06/net-worth-of-marvel-cast.html

Comment below.



Comments