Hollywood upcoming Movie. John cena's new movie. Bumblebee.

๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ด ๐Ÿ‡ฑ ๐Ÿ‡ฑ ๐Ÿ‡พ ๐Ÿ‡ผ ๐Ÿ‡ด ๐Ÿ‡ด ๐Ÿ‡ฉ

 ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ต ๐Ÿ‡ฉ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ 


BUMBLEBEE
๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡




Upcoming ollywood movie BUMBLEBEE.This movie is series of transformers

A bumblebee is any of over 250 species in the genus Bombus, part of Apidae, one of the bee families. This genus is the only extant group in the tribe Bombini, though a few extinct related genera are known from fossils. 




Ye movie transformers ki series hai Jo December 2018 me release hone vali hai.is film me lead role me John Cena aur Hailee Stenfeld hai.dosto ye movie kafi interesting hone wali hai Jo December 2018 ko Singapore me release hone wali hai, to chalie jante hai movie ke bare me thoda deep me.




Director :Travis Knight

Film series : Transformers


Producers: Michael Bay, Lorenzo di Bonaventura, Don Murphy, Tom DeSanto, 



Lead role : John Cena and Hailee Stenfeld.

This movie will release on December on 2018 in Singapore.

OTสœEส€ CAST : 

◆Gracie Dzienny
◆pitter cullen
◆Venessa rose 
◆Rachle crow
◆Angela bessett



●More about hollywood●

๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡

Venom





Comments